New editor of the North West Evening Mail Jonathan Lee said editing the Shetland Times was an “extremely positive experience”, despite the fact that some staff had backed a vote of no confidence in him.
- National newspaper ABCs: Sun regains top spot as City AM, Times and Observer fare best amid industry-wide circulation decline
- BBC offers second edition of Look East evening news bulletin for viewers in west of region
- Paul Dacre says there was 'deathly silence' on Daily Mail back bench as he sketched out Stephen Lawrence 'murderers' splash just before deadline
- Sunday Times headline ‘Asians make up 80 per cent of child groomers’ breached standards code, IPSO rules
- New recruits lose out as investors withdraw from Scottish News venture aiming to create Scotland's largest newspaper