Piano enables the world’s largest media companies and brands to accelerate their subscription, advertising, analytics and personalization initiatives in order to engage, monetize and measure content experiences.
The company’s end-to-end platform includes:
- Customer experience orchestration toolkit with drag-and-drop templates for ease of use and activation by marketing teams (Piano Composer)
- Subscription commerce engine (Piano VX)
- User management system (Piano ID)
- Data management solution for powerful audience segmentation (Piano DMP)
- Multi-channel, audience-intelligent content recommendation and email system (Piano ESP)
- User-centric, event-based data store built on Snowflake (Piano Analytics).
- Piano also has a Strategic Services team that help launch and optimise client programs.
Clients include leading global organisations such as:
- The Wall Street Journal
- NBC Sports
- Insider Inc.
- The Economist
- Le Parisien
- MIT Technology Review
- The Telegraph
- South China Morning Post.
In 2020, Piano was recognized as one of the fastest-growing, innovative technology companies in the world by Red Herring, World Economic Forum and Deloitte and received Product of the Year from the Business Intelligence Group.
“We are in the business of helping our clients turn data into personalised experiences across every customer interaction,” said Trevor Kaufman, CEO of Piano.
“We are very proud of the work we have done over the last year to fully integrate our data management capabilities into our platform, providing the insights media companies and brands need to power their onsite targeting, content monetization or advertising.”
This article was produced in association with Piano, one of Press Gazette’s trusted commercial partners. For more information, visit piano.io.
Promoted whitepaper: Download Piano’s ten-page guide explaining how publishers can win in a world without third-party cookies. Packed with useful data and insight.