Glide Publishing Platform
GPP enables publishers to move their technology resources to the things that matter – the unique products their customers love – rather than wasting time and money reinventing a CMS.
Glide Publishing Platform (GPP) is a publisher-ready, cloud-native content management system (CMS) for publishers created by publishing industry professionals
Glide is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform which gets you off the CMS maintenance merry-go-round.
It is not a generic starter CMS like WordPress or Drupal which need endless and frustrating development efforts to make them fit for purpose for content businesses, editorial users and – most importantly – their readerships and audiences.
It is bristling with features to make content plays easier and editorial users more productive, giving unrivalled ability to create value quicker and releasing the effort once tied to CMS to be spent better on your business’s competitive differences.
Born in the cloud; exceptional reliability, scalability, and support come as a standard, meaning you can focus 100% on what you are best at, creating brilliant content and products. Glide handles all the updates, maintenance, optimisation, improvement and new feature development – always done with an eye to making publishers successful.
Glide enables publishers to spend less on their CMS, and get better results.
The benefits of Glide Publishing Platform include:
- Running multiple sites from the same efficient and scalable hosting infrastructure
- No more time and money wasted on custom development of a generic CMS, playing version catch-up with ongoing technology debt
- Launch sections in minutes, and new products in days or weeks rather than months
- Glide is an approved AWS partner guaranteeing scale, robustness and cost efficiency
- Easy integration with any API
- Lower total cost of ownership than any like for like in-house open source solution.