Auddy has three core business areas:
1. Buying and selling inventory in podcasts across UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
2. Producing podcasts – both original and for clients in the branded and private podcast space.
3. A new tech-enabled comms tool for organisations to engage with their private networks including an optional integrated payment solution.
Podcast publishing services offered by Auddy
Auddy offers a unique opportunity to build an audio strategy for your business. It can:
- Develop bespoke/branded content to engage your audience and improve brand metrics
- Provide award-winning podcast production
- Offer a dedicated and experienced team can help you through your podcast journey. From concept and production to advertising, sponsorship & revenue.
- Provide a simplified solution supported by robust analytics
- Use private podcasts to improve communication, celebrate success, manage change, engage with community or generate revenue.
Who does Auddy provide podcast publishing services for?
Auddy has developed branded and private podcasts for clients including: Fenwick, Selfridges, Project Everyone, Greenpeace, Straight Line Thinkers, Mr Porter, Soho House, Positive Group and Entrepreneur First.
Auddy says: “We bring a fresh approach to the growing podcast market. In only two years, we have built a tech-based publishing solution and a foundation of exceptional creativity and storytelling through podcasts. Our one-stop shop enables you to achieve your business, or brand, goals efficiently by creating the opportunity to build deeper connections with your customers through engaging content or delivering fundamental business updates to employees.
“Our award winning teams provide audio solutions including strategy, production, sales, marketing and advertising and deliver exceptional audio-first content for businesses and brands throughout the world. Making it easier for you to connect with your communities.”
*Auddy is one of Press Gazette’s trusted commercial partners.
Whether better engaging your hard to reach audiences (branded content) or creating a new communications channel for your internal or sales teams (private podcasts), Auddy will be able to find the right solution for you.
Elevate your brand through podcasting.
Email email@example.com to point out mistakes, provide story tips or send in a letter for publication on our "Letters Page" blog