Branded Editions is the award-winning digital publishing solution that powers leading global newspapers, magazines and digital kiosks, including The Times (of London), The Guardian, The New York Times, The Washington Post and more.
It enables publishers to build and deliver industry-leading digital editions for the web, iOS and Android platforms, or integrate a replica product directly into their own app with PressReader’s SDK. A fully customisable white-label solution, Branded Editions integrates with numerous third-party tech partners, including Piano, Gigya, Mather and more.
While PressReader’s history is rooted in innovation for publishers, its technology supports far more, including professional organisations and businesses that need to distribute content to their customers, employees and members. Whether you need to brief teams in areas with limited connectivity or distribute large amounts of documentation for training, quality assurance or compliance purposes, Branded Editions’ flexible technology helps you keep everyone in the know.
Digital editions for publishers: Branded Editions’ reader-first features include:
- A responsive text view, which adapts to any screen size
- Full replica view, for those extra-special layouts and double-page spreads
- Audio feature, to make content accessible and listen to articles on the go.
- Instant translation into 20+ languages.
- Social sharing, alerts and monitoring, IP-based access and offline reading.
For content creators, Branded Editions offers a wide range of integration options, including:
- Web and live feed content, allowing you to merge audiences into one product
- Video, photo and audio for editorial and advertorial content
- Proprietary and third-party analytics
- Subscriber and print user authentication
- Multi-title bundling
PressReader senior vice president for Content Partnerships Steve Chapman says: “Branded Editions is and has always been about enabling publishers to deliver a superior reading experience to their users.
“When publishers produce top-quality journalism, they need a platform that matches that quality. No matter the specifications, our Branded Editions product is that platform, and is trusted by publishers worldwide to deliver what matters most, their content.”
PressReader: “Don’t your readers deserve the very best? Talk to our team today.”
*This content was produced in association with PressReader, one of Press Gazette’s trusted commercial partners.
Email email@example.com to point out mistakes, provide story tips or send in a letter for publication on our "Letters Page" blog