Advantage from AdvantageCS is a global marketing, subscription and membership management platform for publishers that provides a flexible, comprehensive solution.
The company is known for its industry expertise and for services and solutions that meet the needs of diverse media companies, whether they publish digital and/or print magazines, newspapers, newsletters, scholarly journals or books.
An established leader, Advantage helps companies around the world manage their digital subscriptions, entitlements, magazines, bundles, e-products, memberships, events, continuity programs, product orders, payments, telemarketing and customer service. Advantage also provides an integrated eCommerce platform, multi-channel sales, and business intelligence tools.
Some of the benefits of Advantage include:
- Total flexibility that allows you to efficiently run your business the way you want to
- Ability to combine entitlements, access to content, pay-per-view, downloads, or pdf versions of a magazine with the print product, bundle them for discount, keep all the components synchronized and allocate the income however you like
- A tightly integrated eCommerce platform designed with key architectural considerations like scalability, extensibility and security, plus the ability to easily create your own branded pages, extend the existing functionality of your eCommerce efforts and integrate new capabilities
Easily manage multi-product, multi-channel and multi-currency sales
- Access to a vast API, reporting and integration toolbox.
Tools that help you to identify marketing targets and offer nearly endless promotion choices, including all varieties of digital and print bundles and payment options
- Support for any frequency, including daily, weekdays, weekend-only or one-day-of-the-week distribution of print and multiple editions with automated geo-based edition assignment
- Monthly updates with new technology and functionality keeping you always up to date.
The leading media companies who rely on Advantage include:
- Aller Media
- Bayard Presse
- Hearst Business Media
- The Institution of Engineering & Technology
- Oxford University Press
- Saga Magazine.
AdvantageCS vice president and chief product manager Dan Hefferman said: “We build long-term relationships with our clients through our commitment to their success. We do what it takes to meet their unique needs to become their trusted partners. Over our 40+ years in business, we have amassed a vast storehouse of experience and knowledge and our clients rely on us to draw on that to help them operate their businesses exactly as they choose.”
AdvantageCS has been a trusted provider of subscription solutions and services to news organizations for more than 40 years.
Its experience, added to the flexibility and breadth of capabilities in Advantage, means publishers can trust them to provide a system which precisely meets your business needs.
*This article was sponsored by AdvantageCS: Contact AdvantageCS today to learn more.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to point out mistakes, provide story tips or send in a letter for publication on our "Letters Page" blog