Another weekend and another clutch of stories on the escalation of in-fighting at Independent News and Media.
Denis O’Brien, says the Observer, made accusations last week of an “‘old guard” on the board of the media company protecting the interests of its major shareholder Anthony O’Reilly and said his son, chief executive Gavin, as “incapable” of organising the heavily indebted firm’s financial restructuring.
Ireland’s Sunday Business Post reported how the gloves had really come off – it says in a heated telephone exchange between O’Brien and Gavin O’Reilly last week, O’Brien made it clear that he was up for a ”fight”.
You've reached your limit of free articles
Please register now to continue reading