St Bride’s Church is holding a Christmas carol service in aid of The Journalists’ Charity with editors from the Sunday Times, Economist and City AM set to attend.
The free service will take place on Monday 19 December, with doors open from 6pm for a 6.30pm start.
Special guest readers include:
- Martin Ivens, Editor at The Sunday Times
- Thorold Barker, Editor at The Wall Street Journal Europe
- Anne McElvoy, Senior Editor at The Economist
- Elizabeth Rigby, Senior Political Correspondent at Sky News
- Christian May, Editor at City A.M.
- Sue Ryan, Chair of the Journalists’ Charity
There will be music from the St. Bride’s choir and the service will be followed by wine and mince pies.
The Journalists’ Charity supports journalists in need and their dependants.
St Bride’s Church is located on Fleet Street and describes itself as the “spiritual home of the media”.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to point out mistakes, provide story tips or send in a letter for publication on our "Letters Page" blog