Partner Content*: OutVoice is a freelance management and payments platform which helps publishers manage freelance contributors anywhere in the world.
It uses automation and optional CMS integration to create an efficient, organised and pain-free invoicing and tax reporting process. OutVoice is the only freelance invoicing solution built by publishers who needed a better system to use themselves.
Key selling points of OutVoice freelance management and payments platform
- Automatically generate invoices, pay them, and move money into freelancers bank account inside CMS
- Automated 1099 processing at end of year
- Automated compliance and budgets
- Automated signing of onboarding documents
- See every dollar spent on freelancers in one organised place, in real time.
OutVoice for publishers: Key clients
- Foreign Policy.
Matt Saincome, co-founder of OutVoice, said: “As a former freelancer, editor, and then publisher, I’ve faced the problem of inefficient freelance management and payment systems personally from every angle.
“I knew I needed a better way for my publication. When I found out there was nothing specifically designed for the needs of publishers, I decided to use all of my publication’s experience to build the perfect solution so that the industry could move on from this problem.”
*This article was produced in association with Outvoice, one of Press Gazette’s trusted commercial partners.