- UK's fourth largest regional newspaper group Johnston Press enters administration
- Bondholders take over Johnston Press and wipe out £135m in debts but largest shareholder planning legal action
- Daily Express deputy editor says he feels 'slightly responsible' for current political chaos due to paper's Brexit stance
- National newspaper + online ABCs: Metro sees lowest circulation drop as industry-wide decline continues
- BBC's Andrew Neil deletes early-morning tweet calling Observer's Carole Cadwalladr 'mad cat woman'