*Partner Content: Pugpig is the publishing platform that powers the world’s leading media brands. Launch websites, digital editions and mobile apps in days with Pugpig.
Pugpig works with publishers to conceive, launch and run their digital platforms, working hand-in-hand with them every step of the way; offering advice on product strategy, getting everything up and running, supporting them once they’re live and making sure they get the most out of the Pugpig platform.
Pugpig publishing plaform provides publishers with:
- The ability to publish content far and wide with zero effort
- Seamless integration with publishers’ existing systems and zero-touch editorial workflows
- Beautifully designed story formats providing maximum impact with minimum effort
- The ability to deliver stories, audio, video, podcasts, events, puzzles, promotions, products, advertising and much more
- A constantly evolving platform that avoids the need for costly technology investment
- Support for every monetisation model from display advertising and sponsorship to subscriptions and membership
- A stable and secure platform, hosted on AWS and managed by Rackspace
- A dedicated Customer Success team that guide publishers step by step through the onboarding process and beyond
The following diagram illustrates Pugpig’s products and services:
Pugpig’s client portfolio includes:
- Daily Mail
- The Independent
- The Economist
- Conde Nast
- Hearst Magazines
- News UK
- The Spectator.
*This article was sponsored by Pugpig.
Email email@example.com to point out mistakes, provide story tips or send in a letter for publication on our "Letters Page" blog