Scroll through a gallery of pictures from Press Gazette’s Digital Journalism Summit, in association with News UK, held on 18 October 2018.
The all-day event included panels with journalists and experts from across the UK news industry, hosted at New UK’s London Bridge headquarters.
Read stories from the day:
- Digital Journalism Summit: The future of journalism in 13 slides
- News UK chief attacks BBC for ‘chasing online traffic’ and ‘straying’ from editorial remit
- The Sun digital editor: ‘When will social media platforms recognise the cost of quality journalism?’
- Archant content boss Matt Kelly says it’s ‘nigh-on impossible’ to get readers to pay for local news online
- Popbitch reveals thousands of readers signed up in wake of ‘micro-paywall’ launch
- National news publishers’ jointly-owned advertising platform must ‘level the playing field’ against Duopoly
- Barcroft Media’s video views boost from ‘almost zero’ to half-a-billion in wake of Facebook algorithm change