Northern and Shell has launched an extension of OK! magazine called OK! Mum and Baby.
It will provide news about celebrities and their babies through a new section on the OK! website, an app and a bi-annual magazine that will come with the existing title.
In addition, the company plans to offer an OK! Mum and Baby club card, allowing holders to obtain discounts and offers.
How have your newspaper consumption habits changed during the pandemic/lockdown, and do you think this will last?
- I read more news digitally than in print now, and expect this to continue (48%, 179 Votes)
- No change (29%, 107 Votes)
- I read more news in print than digitally now, and expect this to continue (14%, 52 Votes)
- I read more news digitally than in print now, but do not expect this to continue (6%, 24 Votes)
- I read more news in print than digitally now, but do not expect this to continue (3%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 372
It also plans to offer events inviting to readers to meet celebrities and their babies to seek parenting advice.
Kirsty Tyler, editor of OK, said: “OK! magazine is renowned for its celebrity pregnancy and baby photo shoots and in depth interviews.
"Over our 20 year history we’ve photographed some of the world’s biggest stars with their newborn babies including Jennifer Lopez, the late Michael Jackson, Jerry Hall, Pamela Anderson, Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas and Mel B.
"We continue to bring our readers pregnancy and baby exclusives with many more planned for 2015.
"The magazine is a go-to destination for all the latest celebrity pregnancy and baby news and that’s why OK! Mum and Baby is such a perfect extension of the OK! brand.”
Rob Hunt, head of Northern and Shell Creative Solutions, said: “Our readers love celebrity babies and celebrity baby news so this new venture is absolutely right for them.”
Weekly title OK! recorded an average circulation of 276,169 in the first half of 2014, according to ABC.