- Location: home based with an agreed amount of days in Sheffield per month
- Salary: £20k to £22k pro rata
- Job type: Fixed term from December 2019 to September 2020
- Closing date: 28 November
The GB Boxing World Class Performance Programme, based in Sheffield, continues to develop as we move towards Tokyo 2020. The Social Media Executive plays a critical role to help drive GB Boxing Communication strategy in the build up to the Olympic Games over the next 9 months.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for elite sport and boxing.
- Creativity and the ability to generate and develop ideas into something meaningful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work irregular hours and travel as the job dictates.
The successful candidate will work in tandem with GB Boxing’s Media & Communications Consultant, who has strategic oversight of all communications activities.
For detailed information please see job description here.
How to apply:
Complete CV and covering letter, detailing all previous experience in a high performance or other similar environment, and return to HR@gbboxing.org.uk by 28 November 2019.
GB Boxing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check and references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK, in the last 5 years.
GB Boxing believes in fairness and equity and values diversity in all its dealings, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@gbboxing.org.uk