We are looking for data journalists to find great stories in data, to tell those stories through interactive charts, ensuring that they look great, work on every device and can handle millions of users. This is a new activity for us so it is an opportunity to be the first to be involved and to set up systems from scratch.
You will design and build data-rich applications. You will make sure our interactive infographics are clear, well-designed, and tell a clear story. You’ll help us forecast, track market activities and make complex financial information easily understood. You will create the best trading data on the internet. You will produce data-driven content
- that brings traders back regularly
- that traders share widely
- that gets talked about in the market.
- A background in analysing and visualising data
- An eye for detail
- Knowledge of the principles of information design and typography
- General design principles
- Knowledge of and experience using several of these:
- Svelte (or another similar framework like React, Vue, etc)
- QGIS (or other GIS software)
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, Fargate)
- WebGL (ThreeJS, regl)
- Adobe Illustrator
Nice to have
- Experience of setting up a data journalism operation
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading
- Sense of humour
Applicants should contact HR Manager Natalia Kuzhelevich on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com