We need news written online, but we also need long-form journalism with multimedia elements. This is a great job for an all-rounder who wants to have a go at everything. You will be part of an international 24-7 news operation in several languages.
Reporters will do a mix of news shifts and longer-form content. You will be expected to report market moves, results, price changes and develop contrast to break news. You will also carry out feature and profile interviews, write in-depth articles and examine subjects in detail. You will also constantly update evergreen content with the latest facts and figures or news angles.
- Two years’ experience in financial journalism
- Seniors will need three years experience in financial journalism – you will have already made a name for yourself.
- Ability to write concisely, accurately and quickly
- Self-starter – ability to identify, generate and produce news without instruction
- Team player
- Knowledge of media law
- Experience of uploading content for websites
- Grasp of finance and trading
Nice to have
- A full contacts book of finance professionals
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ability to deal with data and to present it in an interesting way
- A second language
- A sense of humour
Applicants should contact HR Manager Natalia Kuzhelevich on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com