This is a chance to help define our audio and video output and voice; an opportunity to experiment, to measure what works and what doesn’t and to constantly improve.
You will be working with experienced staff and freelances from around the world (you need not be in the UK) and you will be coaching former print journalists who have never done audio or video before.
- Provide creative leadership and direction on video and audio to the content team. Set voice, tone and style of audio and video output
- Define and monitor output to ensure the highest editorial and technical standards and that it complies with all our legal/compliance requirements
- Ensure output reaches target audiences across different channels and that audience grows
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly output of original audio and video content reformatted to suit different online and social media channels
- Recruit, train, mentor and appraise staff producing audio and video content
- Keep track of the latest trends and innovations to ensure our audio and video output is second to none
- Ensuring the health and safety of staff
- Problem solving
- Proven track record of producing broadcast-quality audio and video output.
- Demonstrable storytelling skills in both audio and video
- Experience of managing audio/video output and teams
- Technical production skills in Adobe Premier Pro/Audacity or similar
- Understanding of internet and social media video
- Creativity and flair
- BJTC or similar relevant qualification or demonstrable comparable on-the-job experience.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading
- Mojo experience
- Sense of humour
Applicants should contact HR Manager Natalia Kuzhelevich on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com