Who We Are:
This is your opportunity to join Finder.com, the UK’s fastest-growing personal finance comparison platform. We are part of a global group helping millions of people around the world make better financial decisions. We understand that making everyday life decisions such as finding a credit card, buying a home and investing in the sharemarket can be daunting. That’s why we’re here. Our goal is to help people navigate those complex decisions by making them less of a chore (and hopefully less of a bore, too!).
If you’re energetic, savvy and passionate, then we want you to work with us! Learn more about us here: finder.com/uk/careers
About the role:
Finder is seeking an experienced personal finance editor who can write and edit compelling, useful guides, product reviews and news about fintech, investing, credit and insurance. You’ll also be a spokesperson for our brand, so you’ll be comfortable on camera and reacting fast to breaking news.
- Commission and edit edgy reviews, guides and videos that beat our competition’s content.
- Create reactive and proactive press comments in response to breaking stories.
- Demystify jargon and make content educational, interesting and entertaining so users can act on it.
- Ensure content ranks highly in search engines.
- Stay abreast of personal finance news and trends to inform our editorial priorities.
- Oversee star ratings (and underpinning methodologies) for reviews in some subject areas
Skills and Experience:
- You’ve written, commissioned and edited personal finance content for an established website.
- You’re comfortable turning complicated topics into content the average reader would understand quickly. You know how to make content sing.
- You deeply understand tone of voice and style and know how to coach writers so they use both well.
- You know your way around online resources including SEO tools.
- You’re experienced in using social media as part of being a subject expert, and you’re always growing your network.
- A passionate startup culture, part of a high growth global business
- Cool office next to Borough Market: 20 St Thomas Street, London Bridge
- Free daily cooked lunches, breakfast, fruit, snacks, Nespresso coffee
- High-end spec workstation including Aeron Chair, new Macbook Pro
- Friday drinks at 4:30pm and other regular social functions
- £1,100 per year flexible training budget plus regular masterclasses
- 33 days holiday (inc. public) & pension calculated on entire salary
How to apply:
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Shoot through your resume and cover letter to introduce yourself. We want to know who you are, what you’ve worked on and why you think you’d be a great addition to the Finder crew.
To deliver products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email email@example.com with any questions or feedback.
This role would suit a; Senior Editor, Deputy Editor, Senior Writer, Senior Journalist, Personal Finance Expert, Investment Expert, Spokesperson.
To apply for this job please visit www.finder.com.