- News diary 18-24 October: MPs vote on Coronavirus Act extension and trial begins over plane crash that killed footballer
- Guardian's first diversity executive Joseph Harker says: 'I want to make sure all people from all backgrounds feel at ease here'
- GB News in-depth briefing: Half-hourly bulletins introduced after Andrew Neil exit turned nasty
- More than 800 sign open letter accusing BBC of failures in reporting of LGBT issues
- Sunday Independent launches Northern Ireland edition 'with no agenda'