CNET.co.uk was not the only site to release fresh ABCe figures recently. Several magazine-affiliated online brands published new online traffic audits in November:
- IPC’s tech reviews site Trusted Reviews debuted at 1.79 million unique users and 9.45 million page impressions.
- Future Publishing’s gadget site T3.com had 646,447 unique users in November, up 39.6 per cent from January 2007. But the site’s page impressions were down 2.7 per cent in the same period to 2.45 million.
- NatMags’ BabyExpert.com had a debut figure of 140,574 unique users and 1.44 million page impressions.
- Associated Northcliffe Digital’s personal finance and business news site ThisIsMoney was up slightly month-on-month to 889,158 unique users and 8.34 million page impressions.
- Associated’s TravelMail, however, dropped 24 per cent per cent month-on-month to 80,230 unique users. Page impressions were also down 24.8 per cent to 567,407.