- Largest Johnston Press shareholder Christen Ager-Hanssen says he wants to 'remove the board' and has an 'appetite' for the company
- Times withdraws from comment awards over treatment of columnists as it defends 'diversity of opinion'
- Digital Journalism Summit: The future of journalism in 13 slides
- Tortoise editor James Harding says move to 'slow news' follows 'lesson' at Times and BBC that journalism that took longer had 'real impact'
- National newspaper + online ABCs: Mail Online audience down nearly a fifth in September compared with last year