Website Business Insider
Business Insider is looking for a talented tech editor to work out of its London office.
We are looking for a driven storyteller who can spot scoops and is able to write quickly and independently.
This person should be obsessed with covering the world’s biggest tech companies, including Google, Facebook, Apple, Uber, and Amazon. He or she should be excited about chasing down news and delivering original, reported features.
As a tech editor you will:
- Report and write in-depth feature stories about the world’s top tech businesses and the personalities behind the companies.
- Work closely with reporters, coaching them on strategies and techniques for building sources, breaking news, finding news in public documents, etc.
- Assign and edit a wide range of short news pieces, longer features, and other types of stories.
We will consider candidates at various experience levels. The best candidates have:
- Strong business news editing skills — everything from spot news and in-depth features to earnings reports.
- An appetite for news, and great judgment.
- A passion and familiarity with the tech industry, and a network of industry sources.
- A proven talent for framing headlines.
This person has excellent communication skills and is genuinely excited about building Business Insider’s tech readership. A solid grasp on SEO is a plus.
This full-time position is immediate and is based out of our London office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=BINSIDER&jobId=217199&lang=en_US&source=TW →