The Sun are seeking a Social Media and Community Manager to join their social media team.
They require a highly motivated, imaginative, resourceful individual, with a strong working knowledge of social media platforms who is able to share stories in fun, creative, insightful and engaging ways.
You will need to be able to produce sharply-written, engaging, clickable posts – all promoting the Sun’s content, encouraging debate and helping create a Sun community across social networks.
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and execution of The Sun’s social media strategy
- Lead The Sun’s adoption of emerging social platforms and tools, and take responsibility for the growth of The Sun’s new social channels
- Manage and build The Sun’s growing online community – sparking fun and intelligent debate, talking to readers, moderating comments
- Work directly with editorial, digital, video, picture, design, commercial and marketing teams, ensuring their respective demands are met
- Ensure the newsroom has sufficient insight to produce Internet-friendly stories, and take responsibility for their subsequent distribution on social media channels
- Edit and maintain The Sun’s social media channels to a high standard
- Focus on targets and be clear of what is required in order to meet them
- Work flexibly, including evening and weekend shifts
No application deadline given.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://newscareers.broadbeantech.com/jobs/view/3156.html →