Website K2 Intelligence
K2 Intelligence is a leading corporate investigations firm which carries out targeted research to provide insight, intelligence and advice to clients including law firms, financial institutions, global corporations and individuals.
We are seeking a case manager to join our Investigations and Disputes practice. The role consists of managing and executing multijurisdictional investigations, including asset-traces, corporate due diligence, litigation support, competitor intelligence, and other unique, challenging projects.
The role would suit an investigative journalist with substantial experience working for national publications or broadcasters.
- Planning and managing cases and discrete components of larger investigations.
- Managing junior team members on specific projects.
- Scoping out projects and assisting in the preparation of proposals.
- Researching, identifying, and collating information from a wide variety of public and non-public sources.
- The effective utilisation of a wide variety of global databases.
- Writing comprehensive, detailed, and accurate investigation reports and peer reviewing the writing of others.
- Interacting directly with clients on matters such as data collection, arranging meetings, basic progress updates, etc.
- Identifying and working with contacts.
- Instructing and managing subcontractors.
- Mentoring junior team members and providing ‘at the desk’ support, for example with report writing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org