- Journalists face online abuse over which newspaper they work for, but a tough market means many can't be choosy
- Heidi Blake says Buzzfeed is 'major force in global news' after her investigations team named Pulitzer Prize finalists
- NME editor wants now online-only title to be the 'bible' for music fans again as she looks to take it 'to new heights'
- Editorial roles at risk as Time Inc UK moves 'homes' magazines to central hubbing system
- AP stylebook creates new guidance warning journalists not to write stories based solely on poll results