The chief minister, Tony Brown, told the island’s parliament, the Tynwald, that an Access to Information bill was being drafted and would be introduced to its lower house, the House of Keys, in as part of the 2008-09 legislative programme.
- Cleveland Police unlawfully spied on PA journalists in 'outrageous' use of anti-terror powers
- Max Mosley: Newspapers' repeated references to orgy story are attempt to 'smear me and Impress by association'
- National newspaper print ABCs: Daily Star overtakes Daily Telegraph for first time in over a year + full figures for Jan
- Grazia editor Natasha Pearlman steps down after three years, confirms publisher Bauer Media
- The UK's most widely-read quarterly fashion magazine ASOS celebrates 100th issue by going on sale for first time