Former home secretary David Blunkett has had the fee for his weekly Sun column cut from £150,00 to between £100,000 and £105,000 a year according to the new MPs’ register of interests.
- 'End of an era' as News & Star publisher CN Group sold to Newsquest, breaking four generations of independent family ownership
- Cleveland Police unlawfully spied on PA journalists in 'outrageous' use of anti-terror powers
- Grazia editor Natasha Pearlman steps down after three years, confirms publisher Bauer Media
- Novara Media Ltd dissolved by Companies House after failing to file document
- Former Sun editor David Yelland: 'I was not a great tabloid editor... to be great you have to have no friends'