- The Observer fought off legal threats from Facebook and Cambridge Analytica before publishing data harvesting scoop
- Journalist John Pilger says ex-Russian spy poisoning case is a 'carefully constructed drama in which the media plays a role'
- Haymarket's Stuff, What Hi-Fi? and Four Four Two magazines to be sold to Future in £14m deal
- Government wins fight to overturn Data Protection Bill cost provisions but battle not yet over
- Reporting death: A reflection of a society that cares or needless bothering of bereaved families?